Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Waiting Game

Since Friday, my oncologist has been going back and forth with my insurance company about covering the cost of the new medication.  So far, BCBS has denied coverage and we are continuing the appeal process.  Right now the ball is in BCBS's court so I am just waiting. 

If anyone has any ideas about how to expedite this process...let me know!



No comments: