Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Starting the Year Off Right

     Today, in an effort to get 2014 off to a great start, Wynn, Nathan, Nina and I were joined by our niece, Becca, and Wynn's cousin, Neill, and his wife, Margaret, for a wonderful afternoon of cross-country skiing.  The snow fell lightly the whole time we were out and the snow conditions and temperature were perfect.  I hope it's a sign for the year to come!


                        Margaret, Becca, Nina, Wynn, Neill, me, and Nathan.

     There is nothing better than nordic skiing with folks you love on a beautiful winter day.  It's a great workout, and the biggest bonus of all - I don't feel sick when I'm out on the trails.  My fingers are crossed for a great skiing season... tons of snow and temperatures in the high 20's.  

No comments: